unprotected sex during fertile period but taken ipill within 30 hours

i had first day of my period on 9th october 2012 and on 20 october 2012, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. on 21october, i have taken i pill as a precaution though my boyfriend was sure that he has not ejaculated inside me but he is not sure about pre-cum. today is 26 and i have received no vaginal bleeding, headache etc after taking ipill. what are my chances of pregnancy?please help!!!!!

i had taken ipill after one day of sex,,n that was my 2nd day of period when I had sex,,,,my period is late 10 days,,,is there any cnace of pregnancy??

Hi, i had a unprotected sex during 1st day of my periods. On 2nd day of my periods, i took an I-Pill, few drops are coming out. So is there any chances of been pregnant ? What is the solution for this? what should be done ?.

Please advice or reply.

Thanks for posting. Although the ipill can cause side effects such as bleeding, this doesn't mean that it will happen. It can also cause a change in period meaning that your period can come earlier or later than expected. If you took it 30 hours after having unprotected sex, then the odds are in your favor. If your next period is late by more than one week, please test for pregnancy.

Best of luck,