Unprotected sex, but got period could I still be pregnant?

I had unprotected on 9/27 and on 10/2 I started my period. My period usually lasts at about 5 days with 2-3 days heavy and then very light for the last 2-3 days. Not only was my period a little less than two weeks early, but I'm now on day 6 and am still really heavy, which has never happened before. I also have been feeling nauseous whenever I eat anything, and have been feeling very tired, can I be pregnant?

Ok, I think I'll wait it out to see what happens, and will keep you guys updated, thank you so much

Bleeding like this would indicate that you are not pregnant.

But your period is two weeks early and very heavy - this is not usual for you so you can either wait it out to see what happens or put a call into your doctor. The latter might be a better idea.

Your period started five days after sex so it's highly unlikely that you would be miscarrying as you would not even be pregnant by then, it takes at least 5-6 days for pregnancy to occur after you have sex.
Please keep us updated.