Unprotected sex but took pill, now period delay, am I pregnant?

By March 27, 2016 - 9:33pm

I had unprotected sex before twice before my cycle (2 or 4 days due date) I took pill twice.. Now my period is delayed for 1 week. Am I pregnant? Please ans me soon. I am kinda worried..

Hi Maribo

Plan B is up to 95% effective when taken correctly but since you took it twice in a week, you may experience extra bleeding or other side effects like nausea or stomach pain.

Your next period may be anywhere from the next week to four weeks. This irregularity is again, a side effect of Plan B but even more so having taken it twice within a few days.

If you don't get your period in the next month you can test for pregnancy. We cannot give you any dates as to when this bleeding will stop or when your next period will occur.

We have a lot more information for you here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...