Unusual (to my body) cramping

I had unprotected sex on August 1st and took the Next Choice pill a few hours afterward. According to my period tracker I ovulated on (or around) July 30th. Next Choice attempts to stop the body from ovulated so I am concerned there was no valid point in even taking the pill since I had already ovulated. My last experience with Next Choice did not alter the timing of my period. Today is when I am supposed to start my period. I am having period like cramps, body aches, weird stomach aches, and breast tenderness. I have not started my period, this however does not concern me as much as the timing of my cramps. I usually do not have cramping before my period starts, it happens after. Considering the timing of ovulation, taking the pill, and unusual cramping should I be concerned of chance of pregnancy

As you said, according to your period tracker, you ovulated on or around July 30. Therefore, you could have ovulated on August 1, when you had unprotected sex.

Taking Next Choice was the right thing to do to prevent pregnancy.
In addition to preventing ovulation, it prevents fertilization of the egg by the sperm and the attachment or implantation of the egg to the uterus.

I don't know why you are experiencing cramping now. After taking Next Choice, most women will have their next period at the expected time or within a week of the expected time. If your period is delayed beyond one week, you may be pregnant. You should get a pregnancy test and follow up with your healthcare professional.