unwanted pregnancy

I had sex durin my period and the condom burst..so I use Andrew lever salt and 7up because that is what I use after unprotected sex...pls are mi safe to unwanted pregnant..tenk you

Liver salts and 7 UP are not going to do anything for you other than give you too much sugar in your system from the soda. If someone told you this was a way to avoid pregnancy, this is very bad information.

You need to go to a pharmacy and get an over the counter emergency contraception medication and take it as soon as possible. Make sure you read the directions very carefully.

Don't worry too much yet - you don't know if you are pregnant or not. A woman has about a 15%-20% risk of pregnancy every month when she has unprotected sex.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...