Ureteral Stone......!!!

By January 12, 2015 - 2:39am

I have 0.5 mm distal left ureteral stone.
My Urologist told me it will go with urine it self but its my 5th month and stone is still present in ureteral although it have come a bit down towards bladder.
I have having continuously pain and urination blockage problems.
What can I do to make it through? Is there any way?

He told me to use it, but instead of tablets I'm using vaccines.
I just want to know that it is dangerous to use vaccines instead of tablets?
or lets say more use of vaccine?

Thanks for the reply.
I am talking more than a liter of water every day.
And tablets are not helpful in controlling the pain sometimes so I have to inject myself with Voren (Diclofenac Sodium) which relieve the pain instantly, but urination problem remains the same.
Using Injection instead of tablets is harmful or not? I use to inject every week or sometimes after a day or two :(

HERWriter Guide (reply to FawadOo)

Hello again

You should be drinking 2-3 liters of water every day.

Voren is an anti inflammatory - you need to ask your doctor if it's ok to use it. 

Hi fawadoo

Thank you for your question-

I see that we have helped you on this question before and that unfortunately you are still having the same problem.

Treatment depends on the size and location of the kidney stone. Treatment may include:

For small kidney stones, drinking at least two or three quarts of water a day helps the body pass the stone in the urine. The doctor may provide a special cup to catch the stone when it passes so that it can be analyzed. If you are having a hard time keeping fluids down, you may need to be hospitalized to receive fluids in your vein.

Medications and Nerve Stimulation

Your doctor may recommend that you take pain medication. You may need medication that is given in the vein or in the muscles. Nerve stimulation therapy might also be helpful in relieving pain. 2

Medications used to treat high blood pressure (eg, calcium channel blockers and alpha blockers) may help your body pass kidney stones. 1

Surgery may be necessary if the stone is:

• Very large or growing larger
  • Causing bleeding or damage to the kidney
  • Causing infection
  • Blocking the flow of urine

Types of surgery include:

• Stent placement—used to allow urine to pass
  • Ureteroscopy and stone basketing or laser lithotripsy—a camera is used to locate the stone, and a tiny basket is used to remove the stone
  • Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL)— uses shock waves to break up stones that are too large to pass
  • Percutaneous nephrolithotomy—uses a scope placed through a small tube in the back to remove a large stone
  • Lithotomy—open surgery to remove a stone (rarely used now)

I think it's time to talk to your doctor about these options.