Using Famila 28 to cure Cyst, is pregnancy possible? is it harmful for pregnancy in future?

I lost my baby boy last year in July 2015 right after the delivery. We tried to conceive baby but In Nov 2015, doctor diagnosed that I had got problem of Hypothyroidism for which doctor prescribed 4 tabs of Thyroxine daily before breakfast. Now i am taking 2 tabs because my TFTs level is under control. Meanwhile doctor diagnosed a PCOS in right ovary of 3.5 x 3.8 cm in size. but now it has reduced to 3.1 x 2.7 cm in size just by using Folic Acid. The doctor has advised me to take Famila 28 (Contraceptive Pill) for 2 months. But we want to conceive. Please guide me whether i should user Famila 28 to cure Cyst or not ? Is using Famila 28 harmful to get pregnancy in future? Is there any other medicine to cure Cyst? is it possible to get pregnant during the treatment of PCOS?

We are very sorry about the loss of your baby - we hope you have had a lot of family support over the last year.

The contraceptive pill you are talking about will prevent pregnancy but can help a lot in ridding your body of cysts. That is one of the purposes of the Pill besides pregnancy.

It is still possible to get pregnant when having PCOS but it's more difficult. However, the Pill will not cause any kind of infertility or harm to you and once you are off it, you can try probably for pregnancy straight away. Keep working with your doctor, it make take some time to conceive but we hope for the best for you.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome