ask: Using Tens machine for Tennis Elbow

I have recently bought a tens machine but wonder if anyone can tell me where I place the pads to relieve tennis elbow. I have one diagram showing the 4 pads that my tens machine comes with that a positive pad is placed on the back of the neck and then negative is place on the back of the elbow with the remaining 2 pads placed either side of the wrist.
Does anyone out there have any other ideas on where to place these pads?

The fastest relief I have ever got from my tennis elbow was a golf ball muscle roller massager, sounds silly but the thing does wonders trust me check it out, i stumbled across it buying my Biosteel supplements and had to try it!

No it wasn't. It was a vague, non-answer answer.

Tennis Elbow