Uterine Fibroids

Uterine Fibroids Guide

ask: uterus swelling

By sia

hello there.Myself Sia.I am 30 yrs old married(one and a half yrs of marriage).From last one n a half month i m suffering from uterus swelling.i have continuously taken placentrax injection for continuously 15 days along with tab ronin 1 gm for 7 days continuously.was the condition so severe dat i was given so heavy doses.I m not able to get why it happened to me.is it because of my husband or there is other reason behind this swelling.i asked my doc but she only said it happens with womens but i m satisfied with her answer.can you pls help me to get answer why n how does i got swelling in uterus.how long it gets to completely cure it.are there any other harm bcoz of it

Anonymous

is any harm if dere z sweeling in uteres???cant i consive d baby

Anonymous

hi me megha i am 29 years old n having2n half year married life but now iam suffering swelling in utres .having no children yet n tryin for consive just suggest me what should be done i am wooried too much plz help me...............

Anonymous

How we are able to know we have a swelling

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You'll be able to feel it - under your stomach. However, if you are heavy, you may not be able to feel it for some time.

Anonymous

hi,am irfana.I am 20 yrs old, married.I too have swellin with no pain but no i just had periods for 2 days little bleeding. can i be pregnant. i am very eagerly waiting. or can it be uterine fibroids. please let me know. i wanna get preggy.

Hi infana!

I posted to your under your own question-it's near the top of the first page, check it out and tell me what you think!

Diane Porter

Hi, Sia. So glad you found us at EmpowHer!

Can I ask you a few questions?

How much is your uterus swelling? Are you having pain?

What tests did your doctor do? Did she do an ultrasound or anything else like that?

Did your doctor mention the possibility of uterine fibroids?

Did you take a pregnancy test?

Placentrex is actually an injection made of concentrated placenta that is supposedly good for inflammation, hormonal balance and to regenerate cell tissue. It's not even allowed in Western countries because it claims to do a lot of things and its safety hasn't been tested. I wasn't able to find anything at all on Ronin, other than it is a protein; do you have it spelled correctly? What did your doctor say it was supposed to do?

Sia, I am concerned that you're not getting proper care for what could be a simple problem. Here are a couple of pages about uterine fibroids; it's possible that's what's going on:

http://www.womenshealth.gov/FAQ/uterine-fibroids.cfm

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/uterine-fibroids/DS00078

Is your doctor a conventional medical doctor or a holistic doctor?

Michelle King Robson Expert HERWriter

Hi Sia, I'm so sorry to hear about your uterus swelling and all the problems you've been having because of it. Sounds to me like you're not happy with what your doctors telling you. I don't know much about your condition, but I promise you, we will find you some information and get back with you as soon as possible.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Let me do some searching on our site to see what I can find. And I know EmpowHer's moderators will help you find information as well. Thank you for coming to EmpowHer and asking your question. Health issues can be scary and you do need to know why this is happening and what it is.

We'll be back in touch,
Michelle

sia (reply to Michelle King Robson)

hi Michelle.
thanks for giving reply.
but i m really waiting for my answer.well i m from INDIA.hope to get answr to my question soon
i m eagerly waiting