UTI antibiotics working...

By September 28, 2015 - 10:56am

I am suffering from a UTI and while I feel better with urination, I am now experiencing more symptoms: back ache, nausea (severe), muscle aches, headaches and malaise. My concern is that my antibiotics may be working for part of the problem while not addressing others. Is this a possibility?

Hi gmhaskins

Your antibiotics may not be fully effective. A UTI that has been caught to late can lead to a kidney infection and these can be quite serious. I suggest you see a doctor to make sure that you don't have a kidney infection. Your back pain and aches need further investigation.

I hope you feel better soon,