Utilizing library

By May 16, 2013 - 12:42pm

How do I go about utilizing library more then I normal do. Mean with borrowing more instead of buying because I still have yet to break this particular habit of mine. Especially, how often I utilize it with their other services and etc.

Hi Jessica

This is a health care website; is there something we can help you with in terms of your health or healthy living?

A yahoo group might be better suited to your questions about libraries or for general questions and suggestions and you'll get a lot more feedback!

I actually went to the library today. If you want to borrow books - then do! Lots of them! Just stop buying books for while. You can also borrow music CD and lots of DVDs, magazines and exercise DVD's too (I got 5 today!)  as well. Sign up to get your library's newsletters on line so you'll know about community events.Libraries are a fantastic community resource!

Thanx and yeah I was well aware of it, but it was worth the shot of posting.