Vagina Health.

Okay, I've had sex with one person in the past year and a half. I just had my period and for some reason I got a yeast infection, i'm guessing because of my hormones. I got checked by the gyno after three days of having the burning, itchy, painful, yeast infection. She prescribed an oral pill which i took five days later after I went to the gyno. She also is testing me for stds. I didnt get a blood test though. It's getting better and it's a lot less itchy. Now i'm noticing bumps and slight bleeding. The bumps are hard like an in grown hair. Looks like pimples almost. It also burns around the vagina hole itself. The bumps are on the labia majora and minora. this has never happened to me before. it is most uncomfortable and upsetting because I have no idea what it could be. I really hope it's herpes. Cause I'm not really that sexually active.

HI Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  It can be herpes or warts(HPV).   You need to let your doctor know about these new bumps. So she can prescribe the right treatment.  

Here are some resources for you

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide