Vagina Insertion Problem

By Anonymous February 23, 2011 - 10:56am

Hi.. I am married for 4 years. ,when my husband tries to insert his penis in my vagina i get lot of pain and i tell him to stop . I visited a doctor and she says there is no problem and she gave me a gel, but using it didn't solve my problem. We are planing for a baby now, but do not know how will this happen because of my pain.

Please help!

hi i am getting pain when insertion and its to difficult to insert it
can u sugeest some solution plz ? is it a big pblem

I hope my suggestions below to this question can help you.

There may be several reasons why this is happening.

1. You may not be engaging in enough foreplay and/or lubricant. I know your doctor has given you lubricant but use lots of it if you have to. Also, does your husband engage in foreplay or does he just try penetrative sex straight away?

2. He may have an unusually large penis - might that be the case?

3. You may be suffering from a condition called Vulvodynia or something similar - you can read about this here and let me know if you think this may be the case with you. The information (definition/causes/treatment etc) is on the left hand side and all the articles about this condition are on the right: http://www.empowher.com/condition/vulvodynia

Your doctor probably means that it looks like there's "no problem" with you physically. I wonder if there is something going on emotionally. Do you fear sex or were you brought up to believe sex is painful and something to be afraid of? Or that sex is dirty?

Also, have you been able to have sex at all, with your husband, and if so, was it painful or how did you get past the pain?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Painful Sexual Intercourse

Painful Sexual Intercourse Guide