Vaginal Cream and Mentruating

Recently I was diagnosed with mycotic secret (not sure if it's called this way!) in the vagina so the doctor gave me vaginal cream MICOSTOP. It should be insterted with the applicator for 6 days in a row and then twice a month. I could use it only for 2 days because my periods came. My question is whether I still can use it during periods? I really want to get rid of this infection as it's causing great difficulties during sexual intercourse with my bf by getting dry very soon.

Thank you,

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the medication Micostop. Since Mycosis is a fungal infection I will assume that it is an anti-fungal and that you should continue to use it for the prescribed 6 days but the best person to ask about this is your doctor. S/he is the best person to call and ask if you should continue applying the medication or stop until your period has subsided.

Best Wishes,