Vaginal discharge

I've not had sex but I have been fingered with possible cm on his hands. I know the risks of getting pregnant this way is low but if I did happen to conceive this way
what changes would my vagina go through?
Are there any tell signs which tell you that you can be pregnant

I read that pregnancy could increase discharge which is suppose to dry up after ovulation.
My discharge isn't of great amount. It's clear and only noticed when I check. It's more watery in texture (sometimes just seems dry) and occasionally some mucus (small amounts)- is this normal for a non pregnant woman?

I don't know if this is my body's way of telling me if I'm pregnant or I've ovulated and my body's way of telling me that My period is on the way.

Your vagina won't go through any "changes" now as it would be far too early. Most non-pregnant women have thicker discharge mid month when ovulating, then lighter at other times of the month. Your situation sounds normal.

The first signs of pregnancy are a missed period. You are better off taking a pregnancy test than analyzing vaginal discharge as this is not significant now.

A test is accurate two to three weeks after sex; your risk sounds close to zero.