Q: 

Vaginal Odor 3 months after giving birth normal?

I gave birth in April 2016 vaginally, with zero complications. I even recovered amazingly, minus loosing a good amount of blood postpartum. I recently just moved to the town where I met my boyfriend, the father of my child, and along with moving I've discovered something to be different with my vagina. I'm a clean freak when it comes to my lady parts, and I mean clean freak. I've never had an odor problem, even during or after my period when most women have odor issues. But these past few weeks, I want to say a month or more almost, my vagina has smelled literally rotten, like dead animal rotten. My boyfriend can smell it when I walk past him that's how strong the odor is. I am completely taken back by this because I have no other symptoms than this awful stench. No burning, bleeding, unusual discharge, or anything of that sort, so I don't understand what it could be. If I have an infection, its causing me no pain other than humiliation. I changed my soap to Summers Eve and it did absolutely nothing different. The stench is horrendous, I'm desperate for feedback. I've tried to make an appointment at a new gynecologist office here, but I am having problems because of health insurance issues, so its going to be some time before I can see a doctor. So, at this point, any helpful feedback would be great!

Anonymous

I’m having the same issue 5 months after giving birth! I feel disgusting!

Anon
You need to see your gynecologist about this.

Anonymous

I have the same issue too! Help

Anonymous

Did you end up resolving the issue with your gynecologist? I have the same issue and have no idea what to do...