Varicose veins, and fertility?

By Anonymous March 29, 2016 - 1:26am

Hi there. So, my BF was recently diagnosed with a penile varicose vein and was told it may be difficult to conceive children without a corrective procedure.
With that said, we did have protected sex about 26 hours ago at this point. When he withdrew, the condom was still half hanging out of me and when I moved, most of it spilled onto the bed.
Now, I am in prime ovulation time right now and am not using anynother form of birth contrl besides condoms so I'm curious as to how likely this situation would be to lead to pregnancy.

He already has a reduced chance of conceiving, and it spilled out from the condom that was still half in me onto the bed (although I did feel it leaking out from the condom, I'm not sure that means anything).

We can only give you a hypothetical answer here since you're not sure what happened and that is that if there was any sperm leaked then obviously there is a risk of pregnancy but we cannot say to what extent.

We don't really deal with men's health so we can no information on penile varicose veins and their effect on fertility.

If you don't get your next period when expected, take a test.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101