ask: Very confused, not sure if Im pregnant

By Anonymous December 27, 2012 - 9:19am

I had sex nov. 10th, had my period nov 11th. was normal, lasted for about 5-6 days. Didn't have any other intercourse since nov. 10th, I was under a lot of stress between nov. and dec. because of finals and all my other classes. Took an ept dec. 20th and it was negative, its dec 27th and I have not had my period yet. I have never missed a period but I am somewhat irregular.

Hi Anon, Welcome to EmpowHER. Stress can cause changes to your cycles. It can cause delays on ovulation delaying your period. Anytime you have unprotected sex your chances for pregnancy to occur are higher. You need to wait a few days and retake a test or see your doctor. Best, DaisyDecember 27, 2012 - 11:38am

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :