Q: 

Very swollen lymph nodes in my armpits and alot of breast cysts...should I be worried?

I have seen my gynecologist 3x about this and my primary doctor 2x. They have done ultrasounds on my breasts and found "more benign cysts than we can count." But now the lymph nodes in my armpits are very swollen and have stayed that way for over a year now. Nobody seems to be concerned, but it seems like more lymph nodes all around my body are becoming swollen everyday. I just don't know whether I should try to pursue this more or not. Something just feels off to me.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Breast Cysts