Quick question can vinegar stop your period from coming ... That month or delay it.. Because I drinked it on December 22 and my period was suppose to come the 30th but I've been 19 days late

Thank you for your question. I have never heard that vinegar stops your menstrual cycle. Your periods however can skip months from time to time especially in your teen years and in your 20s. I am not sure how old you are but another reason would be of course if you possibly could be pregnant.

I hope this helps.

I think i Was stressing to much its been almost a month since I haven't fully being relaxed anyways My period came this morning at at 2am but its not a heavy flow i mean when i clean myself And pee i see moré blood than in my pad Its looks like when im ending my period