Please I need help, my boyfriend met me as a virgin and so promised to preserved it till our wedding night of which i was happy about it, but sometimes he do insert his penis into my womanhood to ejaculate and each time i ask him to stop he will say i should'nt worry that he is not going to break the hymen that i am still a virgin. Please i want to know if it is possible to insert the penis into my womanhood without disvirgining me, because each time i ask him he keep on telling me that my hymen is still intact, that except i want him to prove it to me of which he dont want to do because he has promised to keep it as a symbol of his love for me till our wedding night. Please i really want to know if my hymen is still intact because i have never experience the pain and blood stain when a man disvirgin a lady. and also can i get pregnant like this.

Thanks for your post and welcome!

When you say "womanhood" please be more specific - do you mean your vagina?
If your boyfriend is putting his penis into your vagina (even just a little) then you can absolutely get pregnant (especially when he is ejaculating!) and you are not a virgin.
I find it a bit outrageous that he is having sex with you and telling you that your hymen is still intact (there's a chance he wouldn't even know this!) when this is not what you want. You need to tell him to stop - that he is no longer to do this if you don't want it.

No matter what he says - you are indeed having sex with him and your risk of pregnancy is high.

Regarding the hymen - we speak a lot about this. The hymen is NOT an indicator of virginity. Many women have lost their hymens long before they have sex, from exercising, bike riding or just any kind of physical activity. In the old days - and epecially in non-Western cultures, women have been told that if they don't have their hymens, they are not virgins. This is incorrect information.

Please take care of yourself and say no to your boyfriend if you are not happy with what's going on. If you have questions about your body, consult your doctor, not your boyfriend. It sounds like he'll say anything in order to have sex with you.