By May 22, 2015 - 12:52am

Hi, my name is Dianne i have been suffering from Vulvodynia for 13 years now i burn when i don't have sex and burn during sex. I have seen Doctors and specialist and they don't know how to treat it. I have tried creams and they didn't help. I hope someone can help me

Hello Dianne,

I am sorry to hear that you have been suffering for thirteen years, and tried many creams without relief. I see that you have already found and posted on the SHARE :Vulvodynia: My Tracks to a Cure.

Check out the EmpowHER Vulvodynia page http://www.empowher.com/condition/vulvodynia

Hope you find helpful information and support from other women dealing with the same issue.

Vulvodynia Guide