Want to know if im pregnant

Hi, i have missed almost 3weeks of my active tablets now and had unprotected sex alot, i have taken 4 tests which all have been negative, not sure if i tested to early? Im waiting to see if my period is goin to cum its due in 5days. I have 2 kids and had 1 abortion in this year which i regret, i would love to be pregnant again please help.

For accurate results, it is advisable to take a home pregnancy test once you are late by one week. So, if your period is due in 5 days, you tested too early. Wait. If you don't get your period in the next 12 days, test again. Follow the direction carefully.