Wants to get rid of acne marks ASAP

Hi, I am a 21year old girl, I don't have severe acne but I do have few pimples here and there and its bothering me a lot lately and I want to get rid of them..esp because in few weeks time I am going on a holiday and I want to look good. I have few acne marks on each cheek and they are fading away but at a very slow speed.what can I do to fasten the process and get rid of them quickly.I will be really thankful if anybody could help me.I am drinking loads of water and trying to balance out my diet. I am also using Clearasil ultra spot treatment.

Hi Anonymous -

Thank you for your post.

From my own experience, I know how frustrating acne can be. As soon as one zit goes, another pops up and always around a time when you least want it.

I think your best bet is to see a dermatologist. You're doing great things for your skin by eating a healthy diet and drinking plenty of water. But you may have a bacterial issue that's causing your acne that a dermatologist can help you with. There are also over-the-counter products like Pro Active (and others) that may be worth a try.

I'd also like to guide your toward our Acne Page, where you can understand about acne and read lots of tips about how to treat acne. http://www.empowher.com/condition/acne

Let me know what you think!

Acne Guide