Breast Calcifications

Breast Calcifications Guide

ask: Is water coming out of breast is a normal thing?

Today, there was water coming out of my sister's breast and we couldn't believe it at all!
There's no pain at all just water..is this normal?? should she see a doctor? is it realated in any way to breast cancer??!
Reply soon please.

Anonymous

Please confirm it problem only married girls or without married girls??

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Marriage has nothing to do with it. Do you mean sexually active women? No, there is no correlation unless breast discharge is connected to breastfeeding.

Anonymous

i am having same problem yet, am very worry about it, is it dangerous?

Anonymous

I have same problem of discharge in my breast what is the course please I need to know

As per my post below:

This discharge may not be "water", even if it's clear. It could be something called Galactorrhea - breast discharge that is usually milky colored but also a clearer discharge.

You can read all about it here:http://www.empowher.com/condition/breast-discharge/definition

Click on all the explanations on the left hand side to learn about causes, symptoms, treatments etc. There is generally no connection to cancer but any worries need to be relayed to her doctor.

~Susan

Anonymous

Is it bad for my breast to have water coming out of them? And for them to be in pain or is it just part of growing up because I'm just becoming....like older and wanna know if its just where my breast are growing to fast? BTW they are growing to fast.

Anonymous

ay guys help me plz its been a long time seing water coming out of my breast and um still minstrating um always tired an also my breast a too big thab b4 help me plz um always urinate a lot help plz

I am sorry you are in this kind of pain and discomfort. You have a series of symptoms that may be due to a hormonal issues that you are unaware of. It's really important that you see a doctor. Will you do this and keep us posted?

You can read all about it here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/breast-discharge/definition

~Susan

my breast is discharging something watery at all times , but my breast skin is also broken.it is not dry at all,i feel pain also .can u help me!