watery discharge

hello im 21 years married women.I have got married before 4 years but since 6 month we have trying for a baby can not be.I had some infection so I have taken all medicine which is priscribed by doctor.Now when I do sex ,I feel heavy watery discharge for 3 days then it becomes foul smelling.My husband also took medicine where is the problem i cant found.I did USG but report is normal.I have also taken all antibiotics in time but still I have these problem.

Thank you for your post and I am sorry you are not well. 

What kind of infection did you have? Do you have the name? If your husband also had the same infection, it may be a sexually transmitted infection that has now come back. 

It's good to know that you took all the medications as prescribed but are you sure your husband did? He may be reinfecting you. 

It sounds like you need to go back to the doctor for an evaluation and so does your husband to clear up this infection once and for all, before focusing on having a baby. 

Will you keep us posted?