Wellness

ask: Watery Period

By Melissa6666

Hi, Today I got my period and I realized it's very watery I want to know does this mean it's bad or something's wrong? I do know I've been constipated and having symptoms of colon cancer and I'm afraid it's related to this do you think it's possible? Next week I'm going to have CT done of my abdomen and pelvis do you think it will show why I'm have watery period? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,
Melissa

DaisyN Guide

Hi Melissa6666,

Welcome back to EmpowHER.  Your period symptoms can be due to other causes.  You should never try to self diagnose yourself.  Melissa, didn't you already have another abdomen MRI? I remember you asking previously in another ask about it. If you feel concerned it might be best to discuss with your doctor your symptoms or concerns.

Daisy

Melissa6666 (reply to DaisyN)

Thank you for your reply. No I didn't have MRI they were only talking to me about it and they told me my best option is CT which I'm going to have done soon. What I want to be sure about is if your period is watery does it mean it's something serious? I am going to talk about this to my doctor I just wanted to get your opinion here.

Thank You,
Melissa

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: