Just a few minutes ago I noticed I'm discharging white milky lookin stuff that has no smell and my last menstrual cycle lasted only 4 days when my period lasts sometimes over a week

A four day period is perfectly normal, even if you're used to having your period for a bit longer than that.

Your discharge sounds like you are ovulating - something that generally happens in the middle of your cycle (day 14) but can happen as early as day 10 and through day 20. You can read all about this here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/vaginal-discharge-and-cervical-mucus-frequently-asked-questions