Way to null endless hunger from menstruation

By May 28, 2015 - 11:30am

I've got a period tracker that says I'm supposed to get my period in 10 days, so I'm about to start pmsing.
The last maybe 2-3 days I have been SOOOO hungry, I just can't stop.
Yesterday I snacked pretty consistently from when I woke up at 7:30 until around 8pm... and so far today I seem to be doing the same thing except I don't know how to cook so I'm running out of things to eat until my mom gets home.
This doesn't usually happen, I mean, I always get chocolate cravings with menstruation and can plow through Reese's peanut butter cups like it is my job. But I haven't really wanted chocolate this time. I want meat and noodles and potatoes and FOOOOD. I'm down to my last two microwave noodle cups before I'm out of things that don't need to be cooked... so I need a way to sort of nullify or distract myself from the fact that my stomach is still just as hungry after I eat as when I began.

It's a little early for PMS if this started about 13 days ago but every person is different! 

However, exert a little self-control and eat plenty of healthy things instead of microwaveable junk - this isn't good for you health and can actually increase cravings for salt and sugar! 

Go out for a long walk - and you can try to learn to cook so that you make healthy things for when you are hungry.

Here is a good article for you to read about food cravings and how to deal with them: