Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

We are looking for someone to help guide us with doctors and treatments and such. Does Empowher offer a service like this or could you make a recommendation?

By Anonymous October 23, 2011 - 8:10am
Rate This

Add a Comment7 Comments

HERWriter Guide

I'm sorry for the font above - something went a little crazy!

December 22, 2011 - 12:18pm
HERWriter Guide

Hello again Mike

Our expert has written back and does not believe any doctor can evaluate the situation without a full face to face consultation.

They have provided their medical center information that they believe can help your wife.

Dr. Isaac Eliaz

Amitabha Medical Clinic and Healing Center


7064 Corline Ct # A  Sebastopol, CA 95472

(707) 829-5900

Please place a call to them and see how they can help.

I hope this information gets your wife one step closer to good health. Please stay in touch with us!


December 22, 2011 - 6:52am

thank you so much

October 23, 2011 - 10:45am
HERWriter Guide (reply to mikepille)

Hi Mike

I have contacted an M.D. on your behalf but he is an integrative specialist (all over body and mind) which is the direction I think you are looking for.

I do hope to have more information for you very soon - please check back in the next few days for an update. If I get one sooner, I'll post it here straight away.

Thanks to you and your wife for your patience.



December 21, 2011 - 10:32am
EmpowHER Guest

Bear with us for an answer and let me see if I can find you an expert in this area that can provide you some guidance as this appears to be a complex issue.

Thanks for your patience.


October 23, 2011 - 10:11am

About 5 years ago, we had prophylactic double mastectomy and complete hysterectomy with reconstruction surgery. My wife has dealt with serious and severe pain in her arms and hands for years (before the surgeries). About 3 years ago, we had cervical surgery (ACDF) and BMP-2 was used for the fusion. Her pain now is more intense and severe than before. She has also had a hematoma recently drained from her abdomen. We are looking for sound medical advice from someone that can focus on the total body and not pieces and parts.

October 23, 2011 - 9:00am
EmpowHER Guest

Can you be more specific? What are you exactly looking for?

October 23, 2011 - 8:38am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

ACE Inhibitor Allergy

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!