we were playing around. i was in my undies he was naked, after sometime he ejalluate, my undie was wet. i am scared can i be pregant. my period is yet to come .

last period was 21st sept 2016, we did this on 7th oct 2016, expect period on 21st Oct 2016. please help

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. However, don't engage in these activities without protection in future. You're getting very close to having sex so you must use protection. It's not a good idea to take these risks, especially if they cause you such concern.

Your wet underwear may be your own body fluids.

Your period is not late yet, I'm sure it will arrive when it's due.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Hey thank you but some fluid came out from him which made my undie wet that why am concern . Please reply.

As I said in the above post, the wetness may have been your own body fluids. Your risk of pregnancy is extremely low. You will know you are not pregnant when you get your period.

Sorry again its me. I know you have answered my question but i read from many blog saying this can read pregnancy, as after my undie was wet with his fluid i washed it off so i m scared. dis we did on 6th Oct . my last period was 21st sept. now it is due on 21st Oct please help