Weight gain after Bladder suspension. Surgery

I had the bladder suspension surgery done on Sept 28th and I ended up having to go have the doctor fix the surgery because I was not emptying my bladder with out a cafeter. I noticed between Sept 28 to Oct 21 I had put on 10 pounds. I have not changed my eating habits and never really over ate before or after the first surgery. I was wondering could this be water retention weight due to my problem of not being able to empty my bladder fully out a cafeter .

That's quite a lot of weight gain in just 10 weeks.

I always gain weight after surgery for several reasons - I can't be active, I eat the same amount of food and there is a sort of retention going on. It takes me about 6-8 weeks to get back to normal. This may be the case with you. Eat less if you are not as active as you used to be and give your body time to recover. Any kind of surgery is a shock to the body - our weight changes, our menstrual cycles change, even our sleep patterns. Don't be hard on yourself - give yourself time.

I hope you're up and running soon,

Weight Loss