Weird pms?

By November 16, 2015 - 1:44pm

I'm 16 and my periods have always been pretty regular for about four years now. I've never been sexually active or fooled around with a boy but the past few months my period has been off it was late by 10 days last month, and I've had this weird pain/soreness in my lower pelvic area kind of like a bruise and most of the pms symptoms.I know there's no way I could be pregnant but I usually don't get this bad of pms and I'm a worrier I feel like I'm tricking my self into symptoms any help would be greatly appreciated-E

Thank you for the information I'll be making an appointment shortly!but my period is now delayed again and My breasts have started to become more swollen with vines and I read that that happens during pregnancy even though nothing has ever happend with a boy I'm starting to panic could I be convincing myself I'm pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Emh)

Hi again!

Your issue is anxiety, not pregnancy. If you haven't been with a male, you can't get pregnant, that is scientific fact so let that go.
Your symptoms sounds hormonal - you may be getting your period soon or again, have a different issue with your hormones.
Good luck with your appointment.

Hi Emh

Obviously there is no risk of pregnancy or STD's or STI's in your case.

It sounds like your hormone levels may be off kilter or you may have cysts that are causing pain in this area. Most cysts are harmless. It's a good idea to talk to your doctor so you identify the reasons why you are so irregular now and the cause of your pain. You may need a scan and blood tests may be ordered.