Weird symptoms/Missed Period/Off Birth Control

By January 14, 2016 - 8:53pm

Hey everyone
I've been freaking out over the past few weeks. I've been having lightheadedness, headaches, back aches, missed period, nausea, diarrhea, mood swings, cramps and others. I've been off my birth control since early October I believe (I was on the one where you only have your period every 4 months). I am a virgin so I don't think I'm pregnant, but I also have anxiety and am really obsessive-compulsive about these things. I'd really appreciate any help, I'm just really freaking out.

Hi smp3896

Thanks for your post.

If you are a virgin then fearing pregnancy doesn't make any sense. You can put that out your mind, it's scientifically impossible. If you continue to worry then you need to see someone about your anxiety.

It can take some time to get your periods back after certain birth controls and yours may be one of them.

Your symptoms are very broad, they may be a digestive issue, a lack of iron in your diet or something else. They're too broad for us to hazard a guess. It's time to see your doctor.