Pregnancy Guide

ask: well we did a safe sex??

My guy wore condom evn during the foreplay.....and when he penetrated inside me we checked tge condom was alrite with no bubbles nd no holes....after sex he got ejaculated in ythe condom with lotsss of sperm........it didnt came out....as we touched and checked...it was dry al around.....den after he removed thaf one......to again hv a foreplay he used another . He again peneetrated inside me and he took ful protection.....plzz tell it was a vry safe sex na...last tym u jus helped me soo much with ur advice.....thnxx for dat....bt yes this tym he really ejaculated bt it was inside the condom and it was all dry frm ouside and all around

shawn002

Yeah sure it is sure safe sex. Don't worry as he ejaculated inside condom, which means that it is sure safe sex.

Sounds like it was safe sex to me, but only you two can know for sure. Condoms are over 95% effective when used correctly so it's likely you are safe from pregnancy and many diseases out there - good for you! 

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :