Wet patch of semen

So my boyfriend got a wet patch of semen on the bed sheet. He wiped it with tissue but you could still see it was there. I'm unsure if I sat in it but at the time I was fully clothed. Can you get pregnant from this? Even if I did sit in the wet patch of sperm?

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...