what are the advantages and disadvantages of male masturbuting?

By September 23, 2010 - 2:06pm

i am a 20 year male. and i am masterbuting since 7 years. some of mine freinds often tell me that it effects our body and mind.
if it affects then how it affects and it doesnot affect then how it doesnot affects??
can you give me the answer??
i will be waiting for the answer.

Dear Alison

i like to thank you for your kind reply for me. again i have a question for you. is that ok if i do it one time a day? because i cannot sleep with out doing it one day a day..

Hi safal,
I assume your friends are telling you that there are negative effects of masturbating to your body and mind? Unfortunately, your friends are sharing antiquated myths with you (or teasing you...I'm not sure which one!).

Masturbation is actually a healthy form of safer sex, and has many benefits:
- healthy and normal sexual outlet
- relieves stress
- therapeutic for sexual dysfunction

You can read more about the benefits of masturbation: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0539.html

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines