What are the best products for combination skin?

By Anonymous February 9, 2015 - 1:05pm

My skin can be very dry around my mouth and chin and very oily in the t zone. What products can I use to keep my skin regulated? 

The best thing you can do every night for your skin (aside from a good night's sleep) is to cleanse, tone and moisturize. Cleaning gets rid of bacteria, toning restores balance to the skin and moisturizer hydrates the skin. 

You can choose products that are specifically for combination skin - that can treat oil but also not to dehydrate the skin if it's dry already.  There are many products for this at drug stores or beauty counters. 

Also, make sure your pillow case is clean and you drink lots of water every day. 

I hope this helps!