What are The chances of becoming pregnant on the birth control pill Natazia?

By December 14, 2014 - 9:04pm

I have been taking the birth control pill Natazia for almost 2 years now. But whenever I have sex I always get so paranoid that I am pregnant. Do you ovulate on the pill?? I Never miss pills, I always take them at the same time everyday 9am sharp. My boyfriend and i will use condoms, the pill and pull out all together and I still am paranoid about becoming pregnant. Any advice to stop this?? I let him go in and out one time the other day, and now I am worried still. Can anyone give me advice? Or what are the chances that I'll become pregnant from that?? He didn't ejaculate and was not close to doing so either.

Hi Lilly

Since you are taking birth control exactly as prescribed, your risk of pregnancy is nearly zero. 

A woman does not ovulate while on the Pill. 

Talking to a counselor about your fear of pregnancy might help. It's not good to live with this kind of fear and stress. You will have to learn to trust the Pill and let go of your fears as there is no way you can get pregnant on the Pill, using condoms and pulling out. 

I appreciate your insistence on very safe sex but talk to someone about this as stress isn't good for the body and mind.