What are the chances of concieving?

By October 25, 2010 - 10:54am

I went on holiday with my boyfriend at the begining of the month and were trying for a baby, its been 5/6 month since i stopped taking my pill and we've been unlucky with it up to now. My period started on 2.10.10 and we had sex pretty much 3/4 times a day until we came home on 19.10.10, i'm just wondering what the chances are of me actually concieving this month? Hope you can answer!

Thank you for your reply and i hope were both lucky enough to be posting that were expecting :)

Hi Lola Marie,

If you were ovulating during your vacation (did that happen, over the course of vacation?) then you chances are obviously much better than if you are not sure of ovulation occurred.

A woman generally has a 20% chance of pregnancy every month.

I hope this helps and good luck!