What are the chances of getting pregnant if I missed one pill?

By Anonymous April 17, 2016 - 8:15pm

I usually take my pill at 9:00PM everyday, but I forgot to take it last night after I went to my boyfriend's place. Needless to say, we had unprotected sex and he came inside. I got back to my place this afternoon and took the pill when I got back. What are the chances that I could get pregnant and what can I do from here to prevent pregnancy from this incident?

Thank you,

As long as you made your Pill up the next day and took that day's pill too, you will be covered and there is no need to do anything else other than keep taking your pills at the same time every day.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/what-do-i-do-if-i-forgot-take-my-birth-control-pills