What are fiber rich foods I can eat to help with my bowel issues?

Can you please recommend some fiber rich foods that will make my bowel movements more regular and help my fecal incontinence please? I am gluten intolerant.. don't know if that will restrict what fiber rich foods I can eat.

Thanks for your post. Fiber can help digestion, prevent constipation, lowers cholesterol and can help reduce risk of chronic diseases. Some foods that are high in fiber and gluten free are.

Chickpeas/Garbanzo beans

Dark Chocolate

Gluten-Free Oats

Sweet Potatoes

Along with a diet rich in fiber, drinking plenty of water can also help with constipation or having hard stool. Hope this has helped.

Constipation Guide