What are my chances of being pregnant?

I have endometriosis, which means that I do have a slight chance of being infertile. However, I have not had my fertility tested. Because I have endometriosis, I take Ocella birth control pills to ease the abdominal pains. The first day of my last period was on June 30, 2009. I know that this means that on a regular 28 day cycle, my approximate time of ovulation would be Monday, July 14th. I know that taking birth control pills changes the time of "ovulation" and my body was telling my that my ovulation had occurred a few days before the expected date because I had increase vaginal discharge. I missed two pills (Saturday of the first week and Sunday of the 2nd week; I am a Sunday starter) I followed the instruction in the leaflet to make up for the missed pills. I had unprotected sex on July 13th which was the day before my expected ovulation day and again on July 16th and he pulls out every single time. (My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years and we have both been tested for STDs.) For about two or three days afterwards I had some brownish yellow discharge and abdominal pain(pain that could be because i'm either pregnant or because of my endometriosis). (My period is always a dark brown color- it is normal for me.) I have no nausea, no headaches, no sore nipples or darkening of them. Now I am wondering, with my endometriosis, vaginal discharge, two missed pills, and unprotected sex: what are my chances of being pregnant? I am expecting my period this Tuesday but the wait is killing me.

Hi Dani

Firstly, being on the Pill stops you from ovulating in the first place (hence preventing pregnancy) but if you miss two Pills your chances (of ovulation and thus pregnancy) increases slightly.

We can't tell you your specific chances of pregnancy, obviously, but it's probably more likely than not that you're not pregnant, especially since you followed the make-up instructions for your missed pills.

I'm not sure what the discharge is - it may be just the sperm coming back out, mixed with your own bodily fluids. Does your endometriosis usually cause a discharge?

It's not too early to take a test though. Taken correctly, they are accurate up to 3-5 days before your period is due. You might want to take one just to ease your mind!

Will you update us?

I am NOT pregnant. Got my period late Wednesday night, cramps are killing me lol. Again, thanks for all of your help.

Thanks so much for commenting! Endometriosis does not usually cause a discharge for me. It just brings about a tremendous amount of pain ESPECIALLY without the pill. I had been taking Yasmin but I was switched to the generic brand Ocella. I believe that Ocella is not as effective for reducing my abdominal pain and it may be possible that Ocella is responsible for the discharge. Like I said, the brown discharge only lasted for about three or four days and it had never happened before. I will be glad to update in a day or two :-) and THANKS for all of your help!