What are my chances of being pregnant?

By Anonymous December 4, 2014 - 2:08pm

I have been taking the mini pill for almost two months now. My husband came home for thanksgiving and was home for four days. We had intercourse and I am unsure if I was on the placebos and when I am in the progesterone pills because I am still breast feeding my six month old and have not had a period since he was born. I am now experiencing a few symptoms of pregnancy I understand it is very soon after "possible conception" and I do tend to be a bit of a worry wart. But I would like to know the chances of having conceived while he was here.

You don't really have a "cycle" when on birth control. You don't ovulate and the "period" is actually withdrawal bleeding from being on placebos, until you start active pills again.

If you are taking your pills everyday at the same time, then your risk is less than 1%.