What are my chances of being pregnant?

I've taken my pills consistantly for about three months now, haven't missed a day. I normally take it around midnight. I had sex and he ejaculated in me around 11pm. I didn't take my pill until around 7am the next day? Is it highly likely that I'm pregnant? It's the first time I've been late in months.

While it's best to take your Pill (as long as it's not the mini-Pill, it's important to always take that at the same time) at the same time (as you do), this 7 hour difference will not matter. Your risk of pregnancy has not been raised. 

Keep us the good work!