What are my chances of getting pregnant if i missed one pill and made it up ASAP?

I missed one pill Thursday night, in my third week, but made it up as soon as i woke up on Friday morning. I also took my pill about 3 hours late on Saturday night, which would have been my last active pill. My boyfriend and I had sex soon after. We used a condom, but it broke. He had already went shortly before we had sex. He went inside of me not knowing the condom broke, but he barely went. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello,
I missed a pill on Friday (11:30AM) during my last week of active pills and my boyfriend finished inside of me. About 3 hours later after sex (5AM Saturday) I took the missed pill and took Saturday's pill at my regular time. Can I become pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You did the right thing by taking the missed pill from Friday along with the daily pill on Saturday. When was intercourse? Friday?
I think you were protected since it was only one pill and you took it within 24 hours.

Regards,

Anonymous

My girlfriend missed her pill early in the day on the friday and we had intercourse late on friday but i did not finish. she forgot to take it saturday morning but made up for them on the saturday at about 4pm. she usually takes them at 8am each day. Its the combined pill, is there a chance of her being pregnant

There is no additional risk since she took her pill the next day and that pill's day when prescribed.

Anonymous

I've been on the mini pill for 4 months, I take it between 12:00 - 12:30 everyday, I forgot to take one until 7:00 pm the other night and had unprotected intercorse a few hours later..next day took the pill at the right time & continued at the right time since then) chances of getting pregnant?

Because you are on the mini-pill, it's vital to take your pills at the same time every day. Since you were about 7 hours late there may be some small risk of ovulation. It's good that you are continuing your pills but you should use a condom as a backup for the next 7 days. Your risk is low but we can't say exactly to what extent.

Anonymous

My gf forgotten to take her pill since the day before,and we had sex the next day,she took the pill it later on the day (9hours later)and we had sex again and I came inside what's the chance of her being pregnant?

As long as she made up her pill and took her next pill at the correct time ,she should be ok.

Anonymous

Li took my pill Sunday night at 10 like normal. Monday I missed taking it because of getting off work at an awkward time. I had unprotected sex around 4/5 am with my fiancé and he didn't pull out at the right time. Not all but some was inside of me. What is my risk if I took two the next night at 10pm?

Anonymous

Hi! I have been on birth control for a month. After the third pill of my second months package I had unprotected sex and he did not pull out. In my first months birth control I forgot to take the pill one day but the following day I took two pills. Is there a chance I could get pregnant still? I'm becoming worried. Thanks!