Pregnancy Guide

ask: What are my chances of getting pregnant if i missed one pill and made it up ASAP?

I missed one pill Thursday night, in my third week, but made it up as soon as i woke up on Friday morning. I also took my pill about 3 hours late on Saturday night, which would have been my last active pill. My boyfriend and I had sex soon after. We used a condom, but it broke. He had already went shortly before we had sex. He went inside of me not knowing the condom broke, but he barely went. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

from gemini
i have sex with my bf day 5 and i star taking diane pills from that day.is it possible i get pregnant

Anonymous

Im confused pls. help
last thursday me and my bf have sex
And its my first time to take pills
i take my pills everyday.
And i also write when did i have my menstruation.
Supposed to be im having my menstruation yesterday
but it didnt come . ?

Anonymous

I forgot to take my birth control pill last night and i had sex today and my boyfriend came inside of me, i am going to take the pill tonight
Can I get pregnant??

Anonymous

i took i pill 5 days back... n i had sex with my boyfriend today.. is there any necessary to take another pill...?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, you need to take another pill- these are for one use only.

Anonymous

From: Spongy
Hi..i took my pill last night and accidentally i took it again this morning which i should be taking Later at night..could it affect my cycle or could i be pregnant?? Me and my bf are sexually active..pls help..tnx

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Spongy,

It might be too late for my reply, but I would say do not take another pill in the evening. Use another form of birth control, such as a condom, if you must be sexually active that evening, and resume taking your pills at the normal time thereafter.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi .. I've always been sexually active with my boyfriend/fiancé, and we have unprotected sex and he goes inside of me.. I'm on birth control-alesse- and I forgot to take it for a week after I finished my period... It's been a month now and my period is suppose to be here but instead it's a barely spotting.. Like I have no need to use cover.. And the last two times I've had sex his semen didn't come out like normal.. It's been almost a week n I'm on my off pill and there is no period just very barely spotting. Today I haven't eaten cause food makes me nasious and even drinking water was hard... What does this mean?? My period has never been like this in the past 9 years.. I've only been on the pill for a year and a half... I'm 17 working three jobs...

Since you have been having unprotected sex, a pregnancy test is a good idea. 

toya21

I had sex last week sunday i took my birth control monday on time but i lost my pills and i wasnt taking dem for the rest of last week and its a new week is there i chance that im pregnant

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :