ask: What are my chances of getting pregnant if i missed one pill and made it up ASAP?

I missed one pill Thursday night, in my third week, but made it up as soon as i woke up on Friday morning. I also took my pill about 3 hours late on Saturday night, which would have been my last active pill. My boyfriend and I had sex soon after. We used a condom, but it broke. He had already went shortly before we had sex. He went inside of me not knowing the condom broke, but he barely went. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi, I missed my pills for 2 days but I already took the instruction on what to do if you missed two pills. I took 2 pills as soon as I remember then in the other day took two pills again on the time I'm usually taking my pills. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant bec I missed 2 pills? Thank you for the answer.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There should not have been a risk for pregnancy (if you had intercourse) because you made up for the missed doses as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello, I've been on birth control for 3 months now on Sunday I missed my pill but doubled up Monday although it was an hour later. I had unprotected sex this morning and my bf came in me... Should I be worried can I be pregnant? I take the pill everyday around the same time.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You should be fully protected as you made up your pill on time.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi, I missed my pills for 2 days but I already took the instruction on what to do if you missed two pills. I took 2 pills as soon as I remember the took two pills again on the time I'm usually taking my pills. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant bec I missed 2 pills? Thank you for the answer. I just wanna calm myself.

Anonymous

I am iny 3rd week. I had unprotected sex yesterday. He finished in me. I stopped the pill today to start a week early for vacation. Am I at risk, should I not stop the pill today?

Don's stop the pill, you'll need the continued protection for the next few days.

Anonymous

I have been on birth control for a while, and I have unprotected sex at like 4 but then took it as soon as I got home at 10?? I'm up to date on all my pills but took it after the facts that he came in me?? Am I still protected even though I took it after

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :