Pregnancy Guide

ask: What are my chances of getting pregnant if i missed one pill and made it up ASAP?

I missed one pill Thursday night, in my third week, but made it up as soon as i woke up on Friday morning. I also took my pill about 3 hours late on Saturday night, which would have been my last active pill. My boyfriend and I had sex soon after. We used a condom, but it broke. He had already went shortly before we had sex. He went inside of me not knowing the condom broke, but he barely went. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

i took i pill 5 days back... n i had sex with my boyfriend today.. is there any necessary to take another pill...?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, you need to take another pill- these are for one use only.

Anonymous

From: Spongy
Hi..i took my pill last night and accidentally i took it again this morning which i should be taking Later at night..could it affect my cycle or could i be pregnant?? Me and my bf are sexually active..pls help..tnx

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Spongy,

It might be too late for my reply, but I would say do not take another pill in the evening. Use another form of birth control, such as a condom, if you must be sexually active that evening, and resume taking your pills at the normal time thereafter.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi .. I've always been sexually active with my boyfriend/fiancé, and we have unprotected sex and he goes inside of me.. I'm on birth control-alesse- and I forgot to take it for a week after I finished my period... It's been a month now and my period is suppose to be here but instead it's a barely spotting.. Like I have no need to use cover.. And the last two times I've had sex his semen didn't come out like normal.. It's been almost a week n I'm on my off pill and there is no period just very barely spotting. Today I haven't eaten cause food makes me nasious and even drinking water was hard... What does this mean?? My period has never been like this in the past 9 years.. I've only been on the pill for a year and a half... I'm 17 working three jobs...

Since you have been having unprotected sex, a pregnancy test is a good idea. 

toya21

I had sex last week sunday i took my birth control monday on time but i lost my pills and i wasnt taking dem for the rest of last week and its a new week is there i chance that im pregnant

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to toya21)

Hi toya21

Your risk is very, very low but it's possible. Start a fresh pack and take a pregnancy test in a couple of weeks just to rule that out.

Anonymous

Okay,I had sex with my bf but, i forgot to take my Birth control pill that night and i didn't take one till the next day on my reguler time to take it although i didn't take too i just toke one ...Could i be pregant?

Anonymous

I am have also been on lo lorstrin fe birth control for a month and a week now and I ALWAYS take my pill everyday at the same time, but yesterday I didn't have my cell phone on me with the alarm that reminds me to take it. I then remembered I hadn't taken it and it was an hour and 19min late. Is this considered a missed pill? Should I take another just to be sure? I am sexually active and I had unprotected sex last week. Could I be pregnant? Answers please idk what to do! also today when I went to the bathroom I was spotting not alot but just a little what could that mean?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :