What are my chances of getting pregnant if i missed one pill and made it up ASAP?

I missed one pill Thursday night, in my third week, but made it up as soon as i woke up on Friday morning. I also took my pill about 3 hours late on Saturday night, which would have been my last active pill. My boyfriend and I had sex soon after. We used a condom, but it broke. He had already went shortly before we had sex. He went inside of me not knowing the condom broke, but he barely went. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello. I have been on the pill consistently for a year and Yesterday I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend ejaculated inside me. That night I forgot to take the pill because I was running late for work and I usually take it before work. Today when I was going to take my pill as normal scheduled, I realized that I missed yesterday's pill so I took yesterday's and today's pill. We just had sex again and he ejaculated inside me again. Is there a chance that I could get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You might be protected because you made up for the missed dose.

Anonymous

Contined...

I'm worried that the urethra contained sperm. Only because I forgot to take my pill the same night this occurred. It is the only day of this month that i've forgotten to take it. I am usually right on time, and don't forget to take it daily. Even if it did contain sperm, there was not much precum because it was the second time around, and it was only inside for about a minute before we stopped and put protection on.

I assume you made up your missed pill the next day? If so, then you have no risk. If not, there is a very minor risk. You'll just have to wait and see; there is nothing else than can be done.

Yes i did make up my pill the next day! I made the missed pill up within 12 hours, exactly 12 hours I believe! And later on at 9pm I took my usual daily pill. So I took 2 pills within the day (the one that I missed and my usual daily pill at 9pm). So I should be ok?

Thank you for your help and quick replies!
Good to know there is people out there, easy to talk to and very willing to help!

Making up the missed pill in just 12 hours is good - your risk of pregnancy remains the same as if you didn't miss it.

Glad we could help!

Anonymous

Continued from my previous post:

He did not urinate after we did it the first time. Could there be live sperm in his precum for the second time? If so, since I forgot to take my pill that same night is there any chance of being pregnant? Is there more likely to be live sperm in the urethra afterwards that can make that possible?

Anonymous

Continuing from my previous post:

He did not urinate after the first time, he was only inside for a short amount of time, until we decided to put protection on.

Anonymous

Hi!
I have been on birth control for approximately 2 years now. I recently forgot to take it one day, but I took it within the next 12 hours. I usually take my pill at 9pm every day. I missed it, and realized and took it the next morning. I took my usual daily pill later that night at 9pm. That same night I missed my pill, I had protected sex. Then decided to go again shortly after.. and started without protection for maybe a minute, then put protection on. Is there any chance that there could be live sperm in the precum for the second time around? Or would it all be flushed out from the first time shortly before?
Thank you for your help.