What are my chances of getting pregnant if i missed one pill and made it up ASAP?

I missed one pill Thursday night, in my third week, but made it up as soon as i woke up on Friday morning. I also took my pill about 3 hours late on Saturday night, which would have been my last active pill. My boyfriend and I had sex soon after. We used a condom, but it broke. He had already went shortly before we had sex. He went inside of me not knowing the condom broke, but he barely went. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

I forgot to take my pill the night I had sex but took it in the morning after. I usually take the pill at night. Is there a chance I might pregnant? I had taken all the pills before and continued to take them on time after that little incident.

Anonymous

I have been on birth control for 3 and half months. I have been great about taking it every morning at 9 am and recently made a travel to hong kong with my boyfriend. Due to the flight and time differences I missed it on Friday but took one as soon as I remembered (Saturday early am) and then another Saturday late pm. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Should I be worried about it? Should I take a plan b pill or just continue as normal with the pill. Appreciate any advice!

Anonymous

Hello,
I have been on birth control pills for a long time and i take my pill around 9:30am everyday and one day i realized i missed the pill so i made it up with the next day pill. My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex the day i made up both pills and i feel like i'm worrying too much because i took 3 pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative. i had gotten my withdrawal bleeding and everything so i think i'm okay, but was there a chance of me becoming pregnant? i'm having cramps and back pain and i feel like it's due to my job but i am still paranoid.

Anonymous

Its the first week of my pack (starts on Tues). I took Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Fri pills. I missed Saturday, Sunday, Mon, and Tues. Saturday, when missed the pill, I had unprotected sex but he did not cum inside of me. On Monday, when I missed the pill, I had unprotected sex 4 times, but he did not cum inside of me. I did not take double doses on either Sunday or Tuesday, or any pill at all. No plan B or anything. Could I be pregnant ?

If you are sure there was no ejaculation whatsoever then there is no risk of pregnancy.

I am having excess bleeding now. Does that mean there is no chance of being pregnant?

It sounds like you have your period so yes, this means you're not pregnant.

Anonymous

I used diane35 and I missed one pill on saturday. Then i immediately take another pill on sunday. On the next day, "monday". that was my last active pill. I take the missed pill that i wasn't taken on saturday so overall i take 2 pills. But i had unprotected sex with my partner on monday. Is there any chance tjat i become pregnant? Im so worried. Help me please. Thank you.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Since you took two pills on Sunday, and an active pill on Monday, you should have had adequate hormone levels to prevent pregnancy during intercourse.

Regards,

Anonymous

So I somehow missed 4 pills and I was on my period and had unprotected sex I have now had two missed periods could
I possibly be pregnant? I had or think I had a period a few days after we had sex.