What are my chances of getting pregnant if i missed one pill and made it up ASAP?

I missed one pill Thursday night, in my third week, but made it up as soon as i woke up on Friday morning. I also took my pill about 3 hours late on Saturday night, which would have been my last active pill. My boyfriend and I had sex soon after. We used a condom, but it broke. He had already went shortly before we had sex. He went inside of me not knowing the condom broke, but he barely went. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello!

I took my thursday pill and forgot to take my friday pill. However on friday, I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in me. I took my forgotten pill as soon as possible when I woke up at saturday. Am I going to get pregnant??

Anonymous

Hi,
I was in the first week of a new pill pack and I had unprotected sex on Tuesday. I forgot to take my pill Wednesday morning, but I made it up that night, about 16 hours late. I took my pill at the normal time on Thursday, and I took my pill at the normal time and Plan B on Friday. Am I at risk for pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hi please help me im kind of freaking out.

I am taking diane 35, and did not take my pill on the 13th day. I remembered it only on the 14th day of pills at the time of taking it, where I only took the pill for that night. I continued as regular, meaning i have one missed pill on my pack. on the 16th - 19th days however, had sex with boyfriend and he came inside me all these times. Am I safe? I am now on the second day of the pill-free break. I have taken the entire pack exactly at the same time however missed that one day.

Please let me know. I need help.

Thank you.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You need to make up your pill the next day AND take that days's pill. If you don't, it means you are still missing a pill.
A pregnancy test can let you know now, if you are pregnant but your risk sounds quite low.

Anonymous

I take my combined pill at 8pm everyday. I am on the second week, i ate my pill on Monday, forgot on Tuesday, and ate two pills together at 8pm on Wednesday. I had intercourse without protection on Wednesday and Thursday. Am i at risk?

Missing a pill is never a good thing but when it's made up the next day, there is no increased risk. Since you made up your pill correctly and took your next pill at the same time, you are not at risk for pregnancy.

Anonymous

I was supposed to start a new pack Sunday but couldn't take my pill until Tuesday so I took 2 pills Tuesday and 2 today which is Wednesday. I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend finished in me. Should I be worried? I've been on the pill for almost a year now

Anonymous

Hi, I missed a day last month in my birth control in the 2nd week but made it up the next day as soon as I remembered & I had unprotected sex the first week of this month but we don't know if he went inside me , could I be pregnant?

Since you made up your pill correctly, you are not at risk for pregnancy.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :