What are my chances of getting pregnant if I'm on birth control take it regularly and had unprotected sex last night and again today? I take my pill every day at the right time on time.

By Anonymous February 6, 2016 - 4:33pm

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
When taking birth control pills you do not need any other form of birth control to prevent pregnancy. The pills alone stop ovulation from occurring.
But while birth control pills prevent pregnancy they do not prevent STD's. This is why using a condom in addition to birth control pills is recommended if you have been with more than one partner.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article with more information on how birth control works to prevent pregnancy: