what are the odds that my girlfriend is pregnant?

By November 2, 2010 - 12:08am

Me and my girlfriend are 16 and we where making out on her bed with our lower bodies naked. I was teasing her with my cock, by rubbing my cock near he vagina and maybe entering her vagina slightly (dunno what part I was near or in). When I was ejaculating I was over her groin area and quite a lot of my cum was around her vagina. What's the chances she's pregnant from what we foolishly done? And what help is there for us and what we should do?

If anybody wants to private message me, idm either way.

Thankyou very much

There is a chance of pregnancy when you have unprotected sex. It is difficult to read your question, knowing your age, that you really do not know what part of her body you "maybe" entered "slightly" into? This is really scary to think that you are having sex and do not know that you are having sex. There is no other area to enter besides her anus, and you both would have known this! The only other opening in a woman's body "down there" is her urethra, and a penis would not be able to penetrate this small opening where urine comes out.

So, yes, you entered her vagina and had sex. When you have unprotected sex, ejaculate on/near/inside her vagina, there is a high risk of pregnancy.

If sex was less than 120 hours ago, she can use emergency contraception, but someone 17 years or older must purchase it. She can call her doctor for a prescription.

It is fine to be "foolish" as you say, and experiment sexually...that is completely normal. I am just surprised at the way you asked the question, saying you didn't know if you entered her vagina or not? She needs to call her doctor or get emergency contraception from a pharmacist, since you ejaculated on her vagina.

(reply to Alison Beaver)

Thank you but its against both mine and my girlfriends's religious beliefs for us to cause an abortion or to take the emergency contraception. And I may have entered her vagina pre-ejaculation for a a minute or less. And when I ejaculated the end of my penis was past a few inches past the begining of the fold of flesh covering her vagina at her front (breasts side). Also it was mostly on one side of her that ended up having my ejaculate on it. And she didnt move at all. And dried the ejaculate up. Does this change anything? Also if its a high risk for pregnancy, how would you suggest we tell our parents if it does turn out she is pregnant?or would it be better to tell them that this has happened and that she may or may not be pregnant? Also when do the symptoms of pregnancy starts to show? And thankyou again.

HERWriter Guide (reply to scrimley)

Hi scrimley

Thanks for the update.

I respect your views on abortion but I do want to let you know that Plan B prevents a pregnancy from even happening in the first place - it does not terminate one. Once fertilization has occurred then Plan B will not do anything to harm a life that's beginning.

You have a moral obligation to NOT get your girlfriend pregnant if this is the case, and you are coming very close to risking pregnancy. Your sentence here: "when I ejaculated the end of my penis was past a few inches past the begining of the fold of flesh covering her vagina at her front (breasts side).", regardless of what happened after, makes me worry about you not understanding the risks. The actions you are taking can indeed get your girlfriend pregnant.

With regard to telling your parents if she is pregnant, that's up to you. We can't advise on that - you know your parents and how they may react. Just remain calm and be honest. However, your risk is not as high as it would be if you had full penetration (although your risk is still there) so don't say a word until or unless you both confirm a pregnancy.

Pregnancy symptoms begin at various times, depending on each woman. For some, they begin close to the day their period is due, for others it can take a few weeks - even a few months.

I think it's an excellent idea to use condoms or some other form of birth control so you don't have these worries again - I know how stressful it all can be.

Additionally, have either of you had any sex education? Do you understand how sex works?
If not, take a look here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

I hope this helps you and best of luck,