what are the possibilities for getting pregnancy without penetration

By July 14, 2010 - 6:15am

i am 19 yrs old virgin.me and my boy friend are enjoying oral sex. but some times we had sex without penetration with me having pantie and he had no clothes.he used to rub vagina which is under pantie with penis.I get white continuously.once he ejaculated his sperm on top of wet pantie.i think his sperm doesn't touched my white on pantie.but i am tensed whether there is any possibility of becoming pregnant.can u give me possibilities of occurring pregnancy and methods to cure quickly...

Hi Mass

The best way we can answer this for you is to ask to you to read a great article written by Alison Beaver and you can find it here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Let me know what you think!

Also, I see that you are 19 years old. Have you had any access to sex education from school? If not (I'm not sure where you are from) please let us know and we'll guide you in the right direction. You really need to know how your body works at this age, in order to prevent unwanted pregnancy and/or disease - and all women need to understand how their bodies work!

I hope to hear more from you soon!

no... i dont have any education... can u give the details aboutit