What are some good mobile health apps?

I really like downloading new mobile apps for my phone and testing them out. There are a lot of apps out right now that can help improve health by logging fitness, tracking daily calorie intake, etc. What are some helpful mobile health apps on the market today?

The EmpowHER app is the best! You can download it here: 

The apps I like are Nutrino, My Fitness Pal and WeightWatchers are popular, as is Weightbot and they are all at no cost.

Do you have a FitBit? I do - it's a band you wear that counts your daily steps (the goal being 10,000+ steps) and based on your weight, calculates how many calories you used based on your steps. It's a bit pricey at about $80-90 but everyone who has it really likes it. 

Let us know what you found and liked! 

Healthy Technology